"The Terrible Twos" | Rimcast with Rim and AB
With one host hearing things, Rim and AB discuss a clown industry in turmoil, a rising star in the hip-hop genre, the ethics of a 15-year-old with a signature basketball sneaker, a depressing Kardashian minute, the whitest things Rim has ever done, and even an AB parenting tip for old times' sake.
Blazing speed/crackling audio (1:00); World Clown Association under duress (3:00); Whitest things Rim has ever done (10:45); Race court - Cop's got jokes (13:00); Kardashian Minute - Blake Griffin spotted with one of them idk which one I forgot (15:30); Ball Control - LaMelo's signature shoe (18:30); Cash Me Outside girl's new rap song (23:30); AB and Stat Boy's favorite martial arts-based films (27:00); Sorry about the robot mix-up (33:00); AB's Parenting Tip - The Terrible Twos (34:30)
How to rate and review the Rimcast on Apple Podcasts:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review.