"We Don't Know What The Rock's Cookin'" RIMCAST 5/12/17
Rim and AB consider seriously the possibility of The Rock as our next president, bemoan Miley Cyrus' latest career move, and discuss the next steps for Bhad Bhabie aka Cash Me Ousside girl. We're 30 years old.
Segments: Where In The World Is Stat Boy Sandiego? (0:38); A capella talk (7:00); President Rock? (9:20); Oh I'm Sorry, I Thought This Was America - Miley Cyrus breaks up with black people (16:30); Celebrity Court - Cash Me Ousside Girl v. David Spade (22:55); Rim's Impression Session - Hubie Brown (32:00); Remembering Big Black (36:15)
Rate and review the Rimcast on Apple Podcasts, if you please:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review.